About This Project
As a nominated framework contractor; Roebuck & Holmes was nominated to carry out the refurbishment of their Doncaster branch.
We acted as main contractors and worked alongside nominated subcontractors as well as using our own. The branch was a live environment, so the majority of the works were carried outside of normal working hours.
The contract value was £209,000. The duration of the contract was 5 weeks only.
The works consisted of:
- New counter and furniture
- New doors and glazed screens
- Alteration to existing interview rooms
- Decorations to walls and floors
- Suspended ceilings
- Air Conditioning and ventilation
- New lighting throughout
- Alterations to electrical and data points
This project demonstrated how well we work with organising many subcontractors on a timely basis within project constraints.