Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Website. Please read these carefully. Viewing any information on this Website evidences your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please leave this Website. Roebuck & Holmes Ltd (R&H) reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting updates or revisions.
R&H reserves the right to deny access to any person, entity, or account that violates these Terms and Conditions.
All documents, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever (“Content”), except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, may be viewed, downloaded and printed under the following conditions:
1. The Content may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes. The sale or other commercial use of the Content is prohibited, as is the use of mass downloaders, download accelerators, or data mining, gathering, or extraction tools.
2. The Content may not be modified or altered in any way, including the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices.
3. The Content on the Website may not be distributed.
4. The Content may not be used in an offensive, derogatory, or misleading manner, or in any manner that portrays an individual or entity in a false light.
5. The rights specified above to view, download and print the Content available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website. Elements of this Website are protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
R&H is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
R&H may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
What We Do With the Data We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Roebuck & Holmes Ltd. A small fee will be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Roebuck & Holmes Ltd. Company registration No. 01578088
Registered office: Farnley Mill, Moor Lane, Farnley Tyas, Huddersfield, HD4 6UN
Severability. If a court determines that any provision of these terms and conditions is void or otherwise unenforceable, the offending provision shall be stricken but shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.